On 24 April at 17:00 RGSL invites you to an open public lecture “Economic governance in the Economic and Monetary Union – and its relevance for Latvia” by Marco Lopriore, European Institute for Public Administration, Maastricht.
The lecture will be in English. Students, academia and law professionals are invited to attend.
You can apply here.
This guest lecture will present the many new aspects concerning the governance of the Economic and Monetary Union (EMU). Topics included are:
- The functioning of the European Semester
- Fiscal and macro-economic surveillance
- Coordination of economic policies with Europe 2020
- 6-pack and 2-pack
- Fiscal Compact
- The Compact for Growth and Jobs
- European Stability Mechanism
The guest lecture is of relevance for anyone with an interest in the economic-political aspects of the European Union.