Riga Graduate School of Law is pleased to announce an intensive one day training course “Cultural heritage and art law: seminar no.1 for practitioners”. The course builds on the initiative of the successful intensive course on “Introduction to Art Law in the Baltic-Nordic Region” held in the summer of 2016, which was highly rated among professionals. Due to strong interest from law specialists, this follow-up one day seminar focuses more on the practical side with case studies of art law issues. The seminar will cover four trending topics with four experts from the state sector and the academic field as well as practitioners.
- Time: 26 January 2017
- Language of the course: English
- Place: RGSL premises, Strēlnieku iela 4k-2, Rīga
- Standard registration by 20 January: 250 EUR + VAT
- Price for RGSL graduates: 150 EUR + VAT
- Price includes course attendence, course materials, coffee breaks
For further questions and to apply contact Elīna Stungrevica, coordinator of the course, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: + 371 67039256.