Riga Graduate School of Law (RGSL) is an internationally recognised Law School, offering education at bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral level in law, business and diplomacy. The working language is English.
A vacancy for a professor is available in: EU Law/ Competition and Consumer Law, Europeanisation of Private law, Contract law.
The workload will depend on candidate capacity, on the RGSL curriculum, and on whether the position can be full or part time.
- doctoral degree in law / PhD
- at least nine years’ international teaching experience in English
- international research experience, for example as a Marie Curie Fellow
- experience in European Union fundraising preferable, for example Tempus, Marie Curie, Jean Monnet
- teaching on programmes at all levels
- regular academic and administrative activities
The successful applicant will be informed of the remuneration package; once that is agreed, their candidature will be passed to the RGSL Senate for voting.
Candidates should send their CV, covering letter and list of publications to the following address: Riga Graduate School of Law, Strēlnieku Street 4k-2, Riga, LV 1010, under the reference: “Vacancy for professor”. The deadline for submissions is no later than 9 January, 2017 at 17:00.