Riga Graduate School of Law is pleased to announce a course “Human Rights Litigation at the European Court of Human Rights” planned for April, 2017. The course offers the experience of RGSL professor, Judge, Prof. Ineta Ziemele, at the European Court of Human Rights. The course will provide the student with practical and theoretical insight into the Court’s work whilst also elaborating on the most common difficulties for representatives in bringing claims to the Court. For successfully completing the course participants will receive 3.75 ECTS credits (2.5 Latvian credits).
Information about the Course
- Language of instruction: English
- Dates: 3, 5, 6, 10, 12, 13, 19, 20 and 24 April at 17:00 – 21:00
- Place: Riga Graduate School of Law, Strēlnieku Street 4k-2, Riga
- Early bird registration by 1 March: EUR 419
- Regular fee by 1 April: EUR 465
- RGSL alumni fee: EUR 315
- Currently enrolled RGSL students: no fee
- A 10% discount applies for two or more participants from the same company.The fee includes tuition and materials.
For further questions and application, please contact: Krišs Ēlerts, course coordinator, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +371 67039212.
When applying please indicate your name, surname, workplace and position.
The number of places is limited.