Riga Graduate School of Law (RGSL) invites professionals from the legal, banking and other industries as well as public sector and international organisations to join a number of opened Masters level courses in Finance, Monetary Policy, International Adjudication, EU’s Common Foreign and Security Policy, EU Decision Making and International Human Rights.
We are pleased to open our doors and offer truly international academic and professional environment at the modern campus in the heart of Art Nouveau district. Courses will be presented by RGSL and visiting faculty members from Belgium, Denmark, Italy, the Netherlands and Poland. All faculty members have a significant professional experience and a long-term and successful cooperation with RGSL.
Joining RGSL Open Masters Courses is an excellent opportunity for those who want to deep-dive on a certain topic, but do not have the chance to commit to full time Masters studies. All the courses have strong practical application for professionals in both private and public sectors and are taught in English.
Dates and Fees
Open Masters Courses will take place between 13 November 2017 and January 2018 during the evenings as well as on Saturdays to accommodate the schedule of working professionals.
Participation per one course: EUR 450
Early bird fee: EUR 370 (if registered before 31 October)
RGSL Alumni fee: EUR 300
15 % discount applies to two and more participants from one organisation.
Participation fee includes:
- 12 lectures per course
- Online access to the module materials
- Access to RGSL Law Library for academic year 2017/2018
- Attendance and successful completion of the exam will provide participants with 3 ECTS points that can be added to studies towards Bachelors or Masters Degrees.
Description of courses, faculty and dates available here:
- Finace (financial accounting and corporate finance)
- EU Decision Making – Institutional Law
- International Adjudication (international courts and tribunals)
- Common Foreign and Security Policy of the EU
- Monetary Policy
- International Human Rights Law
Online application available here.
Additional information: Santa Jastrebova, + 371 28351213, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org