In memory of the late Kristīne Krūma, prorector of Riga Graduate School of Law (RGSL) and a former Judge of the Latvian Constitutional Court, her relatives and friends – Ivars Indāns, Mārtiņš Paparinskis and Ieva Miļūna – have established the Kristīne Krūma Memorial Scholarship.
The purpose of the scholarship is to support talented and accomplished individuals devoted to international and European law studies at Riga Graduate School of Law.
RGSL will provide one scholarship to a Masters level student in the academic year 2018/2019 in one of the two programmes: International and European Law or European Union Law and Policy.
- Proven academic and professional interest in international and European law.
- Excellent academic achievements in previous law studies with average grade above eight.
- Apply to a selected Masters programme at Riga Graduate School of Law by 5 April 2018. Instructions about online application available here: http://www.rgsl.edu.lv/en/apply/how-to-apply
- An essay featuring candidate’s professional knowledge and experience in the area of international and European law.
- A copy of diploma from the previous studies with grades.
The essay and diploma copy must be sent to the University of Latvia Foundation by 5 April 2018 (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).