European University Institute
- 2008 – 2016, PhD in Law, European University Institute (Florence, Italy)
- 2009 – 2010 LL.M. degree in Comparative, European and International Laws (LL.M.), European University Institute (Florence, Italy)
University of Warsaw, 2001-2008
- MA degree in Sociology with the specialisation on negotiations, mediations, conflict resolution obtained with honours, 2006;
- MA degree in Law obtained with honours, 2007;
- MA degree in International Relations obtained with honours, 2008.
October 2005 – June 2007
- University of Cambridge, Faculty of Continuing Education – faculty of Law and Administration of Warsaw University – Centre for the Studies of English and European Law – postgraduate studies in English and European law.
- University of Bonn, University of Cologne – Faculty of Law and Administration of Warsaw University – an intensive summer course in German law.
October 2004 – June 2005
- University of Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński in Warsaw – postgraduate studies in Russian law.
- Since 2005 – member of the Association for the Legal Intervention (Stowarzyszenie Interwencji Prawnej) leading Polish legal NGO http://interwencjaprawna.pl/
- January 2008 – June 2008 – PriceWaterhouseCoopers Poland, Junior legal consultant
- July 2006 – September 2007 – Intercultural Centre for Professional Adaptation
- June 2005 – Polish Association for Legal Education
- February – June 2005 – Faculty of Law and Administration of University of Warsaw – Polish Association for Legal Education – clinical street-law programme „Law for everyday”
- May 2004 – June 2005 – “Academia Iuris” Association – legal assistance for indigent persons
- March 2002 – February 2003 – “O.K!” Language School
- „Copyright in decline? Systems theory, autopoiesis of law and the crisis of copyright in the digital era” under the supervision of Prof. Giovanni Sartor
Prizes and awards
Awarded an essay prize by the International Association for the Advancement of Teaching and Research in Intellectual Property for the contribution titled ‘Bridging the gaps between the social and legal norms concerning protection of intellectual and artistic creations: on the crisis of copyright law in the digital era’ to be published in the Journal of World Intellectual Property. See: http://www.atrip.org/Essays