Information for ERASMUS / Nordplus exchange studies at RGSL
Riga Graduate School of Law (RGSL) welcomes undergraduate (Bachelor) and graduate (Masters) exchange students from Partner Universities to spend one or two semesters at the RGSL. All courses at RGSL are taught in English and are available to mobility students (except for thesis writing, institutional visit to the EU and research papers as separate courses with ECTS).
Nominations: you should ask your International / Erasmus Office about the requirements and the procedure of being nominated for Erasmus studies at the RGSL. You may study at RGSL as Erasmus exchange student only if you have been nominated by your home university.
INCOMING students in the Autumn semester academic year 2017/2018:
- Guidelines for Exchange Students at RGSL-updated 04 May 2017 – information about on-line registration documents, the academic calendar, orientation days, housing, and other practical issues.
- Semester study subject plan will be sent by e-mail individually to nominated students.
- Course catalogue: all courses are taught in English. Exchange students will be able to make their final choice of courses upon arrival at RGSL. For illustration course descriptions can be opened here (choose study level and subject, then click on the “i” icon on the right side): Masters and Bachelor courses. Updated course outlines with new ECTS will be made available step by step till the summer break.
- Learning Agreements: RGSL generally does not require signed LA before the arrival (due to final course selection made after orientation and introduction days in Riga) but if the sending university requests it, preliminary draft LA can be approved. Signed LA is mandatory for students who will need to apply for Latvian visa. You can use your university’s form or this standard Learning agreement 2017.
- Online application for students wishing to study at RGSL in the autumn semester must be submitted by 1 June 2017. (Online applications for spring semester will open in September 2017.)
Acceptance letters will be sent directly to students as soon as possible but no later than 2 weeks after the deadline. For more information please contact Erasmus Institutional Coordinator Ulla Zumente-Steele email@example.com