Information for ERASMUS / Nordplus exchange studies at RGSL
Riga Graduate School of Law (RGSL) welcomes undergraduate (Bachelor) and graduate (Masters) exchange students from Partner Universities to spend one or two semesters at the RGSL.
All courses at RGSL are taught in English and are available to mobility students.
Eligibility of students for Erasmus studies at RGSL is based on an Inter-institutional agreement concluded by their home university and the RGSL. Here is a list of Partner universities for 2017-2018 within the framework of Erasmus.
Nominations: you should ask at your International / Erasmus Office about the requirements and the procedure of being nominated for Erasmus studies at the RGSL. You may study at RGSL as Erasmus exchange student only if you have been nominated by your home university.
- Detailed information about the deadlines, academic calendar, application documents, housing and other issues can be found in the 2016-2017 Fact Sheet.
- Course catalogue: all courses are taught in English and available to exchange students unless there is an indication of pre-requisite. Please note that Thesis research supervision is not available for exchange students. Exchange students will be able to make their final choice of courses upon arrival at RGSL, once detailed information of class schedules is available. Course descriptions can be opened here (choose study level and subject, then click on the “i” icon on the right side): Masters and Bachelor courses
- Nominated students are kindly asked to prepare the following documentation which must be attached to the online application form: nomination letter, academic transcript in English, copy of passport, photograph (passport size, this will be used for student ID), confirmation of English language proficiency (from the home university).
- Online application for students wishing to study at RGSL in the spring semester must be submitted by 1 November. The online application system opens in September.
- Acceptance letters will be sent directly to students as soon as possible but no later than 2 weeks after the deadline. Suggestions for housing and other practical issues will be sent individually to registered students.
For more information please contact Erasmus Institutional Coordinator Ulla Zumente-Steele email@example.com