ERASMUS+ Key Action 1 “Mobility of individuals” offers opportunities for students to undertake a learning and/or professional experience in another country. Student mobility can either be a study period abroad at a partner higher education institution or a traineeship (work placement) abroad in an enterprise or any other relevant workplace.
The CALL IS OPEN for Masters and Bachelor student applications for ERASMUS studies in the AUTUMN OR SPRING semester of the academic year 2018/2019.
The deadline for on-line applications: 28 February 2018 by 20:00 Riga time.
- Application form
- Partner universities for 2018-2019
- Conditions and selection 2018
- Erasmus financial grants
- Overview 2018
For additional information and individual consultations contact Ulla Zumente-Steele, ERASMUS Institutional Coordinator, e-mail ulla(at)rgsl.edu.lv or facebook
Read RGSL student stories from Erasmus studies
- BOLOGNA-Italy-Paula Feldmane
- OSLO-Norway-Zane Kolesnikova
- ROVANIEMI-Lapland-Finland-Anna Matora
- BILBAO-Deusto-Spain-Laura Marija Randere
- PADOVA-Italy-Lūcija Pričina