ERASMUS+ Key Action 1 “Mobility of individuals” offers opportunities for students to undertake a learning and/or professional experience in another country. Student mobility can either be a study period abroad at a partner higher education institution or a traineeship (work placement) abroad in an enterprise or any other relevant workplace. Duration requirement for the study period is from 3 to 12 months, and for traineeship – from 2 to 12 months.
The CALL is open for student applications for ERASMUS studies in 2017/2018.
Bachelor students currently in Y1 and Y2, and Masters students enrolled in 2-year programmes IEL and LF are eligible to apply. Autumn semester is open to all students in any of the listed partner universities while spring semester mobility at LUISS Rome University is open only to Bachelor students who must submit the applications within this Call (read detailed conditions in the documents below).
The deadline for applications on-line: 9 March 2017 (23:59 Riga time)
- Brief overview of ERASMUS for students 2017
- Partner universities for 2017-2018
- Application form
For additional information and individual consultations contact Ulla Zumente-Steele, ERASMUS Institutional Coordinator, e-mail ulla(at)rgsl.edu.lv or facebook
Read RGSL student stories from Erasmus studies
- Anna Matora, University of Lapland, Finland
- Marija Mihejeva, Univeristy of Lapland, Finland
- Simona Adlere, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Renāte Apse, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Santa Zeidaka at University of Bremen, Germany
- Kristaps Meiers at Vrije University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Sintija Elnione at Tilburg University, Netherlands
- Marshall Colton Blankenship at University of Lapland, Finland
- Ēriks Slega at Free University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Kristiāns Poriņš at University of Groningen, Netherlands
- Vita Malecka at KE Leuven University, Belgium
- Kate Kārkliņa at University of Iceland, Iceland