ERASMUS+ Key Action 1 “Mobility of individuals” offers opportunities for students to undertake a learning and/or professional experience in another country. Student mobility can either be a study period abroad at a partner higher education institution or a traineeship (work placement) abroad in an enterprise or any other relevant workplace. Duration requirement for the study period is from 3 to 12 months, and for traineeship – from 2 to 12 months.
The 2nd CALL is closed for ERASMUS+ student mobility for studies in the spring semester of 2016/2017 in partner universities with later registration deadlines.
The next CALL for student applications will be announced in February 2017 for ERASMUS studies in 2017/2018.
For additional information and individual consultations contact Ulla Zumente-Steele, ERASMUS Institutional Coordinator, e-mail ulla(at)rgsl.edu.lv or facebook
Read RGSL student stories from Erasmus studies
- Anna Matora, University of Lapland, Finland
- Marija Mihejeva, Univeristy of Lapland, Finland
- Simona Adlere, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Renāte Apse, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Santa Zeidaka at University of Bremen, Germany
- Kristaps Meiers at Vrije University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Sintija Elnione at Tilburg University, Netherlands
- Marshall Colton Blankenship at University of Lapland, Finland
- Ēriks Slega at Free University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Kristiāns Poriņš at University of Groningen, Netherlands
- Vita Malecka at KE Leuven University, Belgium
- Kate Kārkliņa at University of Iceland, Iceland