Riga Graduate School of Law is proud to announce the RGSL Director’s Award for young women interested in Law and Business studies.
The RGSL Director’s Award recognises one exceptional young woman who has demonstrated outstanding academic aptitude and has the drive, potential and mind-set to run social projects and make an impact in Latvia as well as on the global stage! She is a winner by nature and is not fazed to take on new challenges!
“The starting point to any achievement is desire, according to author Napoleon Hill. I am establishing the Director’s Award with the purpose to support young women who have gone above and beyond the desire to enhance their education, pursue their dreams and eager to give back to their communities. I warmly welcome all young women willing to study Law and Business at RGSL Bachelor programme to take this opportunity. Knowledge in Law and Business, within the international environment of RGSL and my personal support will be a great starting point towards big dreams!”
Inga Bratena, the RGSL Director and Founder of the Director’s Award
What does the RGSL Director’s Award include?
- 2000 Euros to support studies at RGSL or development of a social project
- Mentorship and guidance from Inga Bratena, the RGSL Director
What criteria have to be met to apply?
- A female student
- Academically successful (Grade Point Average at least 8.0)
- Accepted to the RGSL Law and Business Bachelor Programme as a first year student for the academic year 2017/2018 (Apply Now!)
- Involved in extracurricular activities/ sports/ NGOs/ social projects
- Willing to run a social project
What has to be done to apply?
- Be accepted to the RGSL Law and Business Bachelor Programme
- Prepare a written motivation letter or video in English including:
- Current information about herself and her success (academic as well as extra – curricular)
- A brief about her social project idea and execution plan
- Insight into how the RGSL Law and Business Programme will help her succees
- Obtain a reference outlining involvement or achievement within her community (NGO leader, coach, teacher, etc.
- Send the motivation letter or video and reference to email@example.com by 21 August
Results will be announced on 28 August!
In case of any questions, please, contact Paula Elksne – firstname.lastname@example.org or +371 28785615.