Ph.D. (University of Naples Federico II), 2009
LL.M. (New York University), 2010
LL.M. (King’s College London), 2006
Laurea in Giurisprudenza (University of Rome Tor Vergata), 2005
Significant Professional Experience
- Associate Professor of European Union Law, University of Naples Federico II School of Law (2016-Present)
- Adjunct Professor of Comparative Competition Law, University of Denver Sturm College of Law ILS Program (2014-Present)
- Visiting Scholar/Researcher at, among others, the University of California Berkeley, University College London, and the University of Tokyo
- Visiting Professor at, among others, KU Leuven, the University of Leiden, and the University of Sheffield
- Invited Speaker, inter alia, at Cambridge, Chicago, Columbia, Harvard, Oxford, and Stanford University.
- Editorial / Advisory Board Member of Diritto del Commercio Internazionale (Milan), European Competition Journal (London), Market and Competition Law Review (Porto), and Yearbook of Antitrust and Regulatory Studies (Warsaw)
- International Advisor to the American Antitrust Institute (Washington DC), Institute for Consumer Antitrust Studies (Chicago), and Observatory on the Application of Competition Law (Porto)
- Currently writing a book entitled “A Doctrine of Preemption for the European Union”, which will be published by Oxford University Press in the Oxford Studies in European Law Series.
- Author of three research monographs (2011, 2013, and 2019), an encyclopedia volume (2014), a casebook (2016), a collection of international treaties (2008), and over forty articles published in edited books and peer-reviewed journals
- Publications have been cited by an Advocate General of the EU Court of Justice, the Court of Appeal of England and Wales, the EU Fundamental Rights Agency, and a number of leading legal scholars.