Master Degree in International and European Law with distinction (Riga Graduate School of Law, 2019)
Bachelor Degree in Law and Diplomacy with merit (Riga Graduate School of Law, 2017)
- International Projects Manager, International Department, Riga Graduate School of Law, 2018-present
- Intern, Latvian Institute of International Affairs, 2017
- Intern, Department of Policy Initiatives and Development, Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Latvia, 2016
- Intern, Foreign Affairs Department, Riga City Council, 2015
- Assistant, Riga Arbitration Court, 2014-2015
Responsible for coordination of international projects, such as:
- The Advanced Programme in European Law and Economics;
- The Intensive Programme in European Law and Economics;
- Latvian Experience in Transparency and Anti-Corruption for Central Asia, etc.
Administration of the European Union project “Legal Challenges in International Investments, Indigenous Peoples and Environment Protection”, supported by the Erasmus+ Programme and implemented in cooperation with University of Versailles and University of Lapland.