MBA (ICFAI University, Tripura, India, 2011)
Bachelor of Laws (The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar University, India, 2011)
BA (Hon) International Business and Globalisation (De Montfort University, UK, 2007)
Significant Professional Experience
- PhD Fellow and Research Scholar at University of Copenhagen Faculty of Law and Riga Graduate School of Law, Current
- Partner at KoVe Global LLP, 2013-
- Advocate at S Eshwar Consultants, House Of Corporate & IPR Laws, 2012-2013
- Deputy Manager Legal & Management at Continental Construction Projects Ltd, 2012
- Registrar at Council for National and International Commercial Arbitration (CNICA), 2012
- Senior Associate at Sethuraman and Associates, 2011
- International Investment Arbitration, Rule of Law and Public Policy
Inese Druviete, Jūlija Jerņeva, Aravamudhan Ulaganathan Ravindran, ‘Disclosure of Evidence in Central and Eastern European Countries in Light of the Implementation of the Damages Directive’, Yearbook of Antitrust and Regulatory Studies Vol. 2017, 10(15), University of Warsaw Faculty of Management Press Warsaw.
Aravamudhan Ulaganathan Ravindran, ‘Arbitration in the Baltics and Things to Learn’, International Conference on Role of Arbitration in Engineering Contracts, 2014, pp 249-259, IITArb, Delhi.
Aravamudhan Ulaganathan Ravindran, ‘International Investment Law and Developing Economies: The Good, Bad and Comme Ci, Comme Ça’, Indian Journal of Arbitration Law, I1, V2, June 2013.
Aravamudhan Ulaganathan Ravindran, ‘International Commercial Arbitration and Technical Arbitrators’, International Conference on Dispute Resolution in Engineering Contracts, 2012, pp 85-90, IITArb, Delhi.