Master of Laws (University of Latvia, 2016)
Bachelor of Laws (University of Latvia, 2014)
Erasmus Lifelong Learning Programme (Comenius University in Bratislava, 2013)
Significant Professional Experience
- Judge's Assistant, The Supreme Court of The Republic of Latvia, The Department of Administrative Cases, Riga (Latvia), 22/08/2016–Present
- Previously worked as a judge’s assistant in District and Regional Administrative Courts.
- Case law of The Supreme Court of the Republic of Latvia in construction law
- Official Journal of the Republic of Latvia in 21st century
- Freimane D. Administratīvie akti, kuri rada tiesiskas sekas vairākām noteiktām personām. Jurista Vārds, 24.04.2018., Nr. 17/18 (1023/1024), 13.-21.lpp.