PhD in Law (Free University of Berlin, 2019)
Master’s Degree (Université Paris I – Sorbonne, 2015)
Law Degree (National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, 2012)
Significant Professional Experience
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Erasmus School of Law, Erasmus University Rotterdam (2021-present)
- Postdoctoral Associate, Centre for Socio-Legal Studies, University of Oxford (2019-2021).
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Edmond J Safra Center for Ethics, Tel Aviv University (2019-2020).
- Career Development Postdoctoral Fellow, Centre for Socio-Legal Studies, University of Oxford (2018-2019).
- Doctoral Fellow, Freie Universität Berlin (2015-2018).
- Legal Theory, including law and political economy, critical legal realism, legal pluralism, and socio-legal theory.
- Sustainability and Transnational Economic Governance, including the governance of Global Value Chains, transnational private regulation, transparency regulation, Corporate Social Responsibility, and sustainable finance.
- Human Rights, including business and human rights, social rights, and theories of human rights.
- 'The Postmodern Legal Ordering of the Economy' (2020) Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies (Forthcoming).
- 'Protecting National Security Whistleblowers in the U.S. and in the European Court of Human Rights: The Limits of Balancing and the Social Value of Public Disclosures' (2020) 46(2) Yale Journal of International Law (Forthcoming).
- 'Empiricism, Constructivism, and Grand Theory in Sociological Approaches to Law: The Case of Transnational Private Regulation' (2020) 21(7) German Law Journal (Forthcoming).
- 'CSR and Social Rights: Juxtaposing Societal Constitutionalism and Rights-Based Approaches Imposing Human Rights Obligations on Corporations' (2019) 9(3) Goettingen Journal of International Law 537.
- Book review: 'Moyn, Samuel, Not Enough: Human Rights in an Unequal World' (2020) 83(1) Modern Law Review 229.