Apply to Riga Graduate School of Law
Apply to join RGSL and start your international career today! RGSL is the right place for you, if you are ready to challenge themselves and strive for excellence!
Apply to RGSL until March 14 and get more:
- Excellent English language skills;
- Exceptional knowledge in two fields from lecturers who are leaders in their field;
- Wide opportunities to spend part of your studies abroad;
- Fellow students from around the world;
- Education recognized by employers.
Most RGSL alumni, myself included, like to say that RGSL teaches you a certain “way of thinking” rather than just basic academic knowledge. By using intellectually stimulating and practical approaches, this broad and open minded “way of thinking” has been the key quality RGSL has given me as a young professional.
Marta Cera, “Law and Business” graduate, 2015
RGSL is like a journey through time – outside the school door you’re busy with local tasks but once you walk into the school an international, dynamic and open environment meets you. About RGSL I can say that it is definitely a place where everyone can spread their wings. Each subject is an exquisite improvisation where each student is given a comprehensive academic base on which they can become a virtuoso on specific topics.
Baiba Jugane – Lintere, Masters programme graduate, 2014
RGSL offers two interdisciplinary bachelor study programmes:
- Law and Business
Alumni of the “Law and Business” programme have in-depth knowledge in the field of law and a firm understanding of the business environment.
- Law and Diplomacy
Alumni of the “Law and Diplomacy” programme have solid knowledge in the legal field, economics and international relations.
RGSL offers five Masters programmes:
- International and European Law (academic + professional programmes)
- Law and Finance (academic + professional programmes)
- Public International Law and Human Rights
- Transborder Commercial Law
- European Union Law and Policy
How to apply for early admission?
- Fill out the online application;
- Attach your diploma or your last grade transcript;
- Attach a motivation letter in English (max. 2 000 signs) showing your academic achievements plus other relevant experience (social projects, extra-curricular activities);
- Attach a copy of your passport and a passport- sized picture;
- For potential master students – attach a proof of English language proficiency;
- Submit your application until March 14!
By applying for early admission you get:
- 10% discount for your first year of studies.
- Chance to participate in a raffle for one free study place.
- Stress- free spring of grade 12 – you will find out on April 16 whether you are accepted!
If you have any questions concerning studies, please contact us:
- Bachelor programmes – Santa Jastrebova, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Master programmes – Anda Lesiņa, email@example.com.