Apply to Riga Graduate School of Law
Apply to join RGSL and start your international career today! RGSL is the right place for you, if you are ready to challenge yourself and strive for excellence!
RGSL general application deadline: 10 July 2018.
- Faculty with academic excellence and extensive practical experience, offering an education that is highly relevant for career development
- Diverse opportunities to spend part of your studies abroad
- Motivated fellow students from around the world
- Education highly appreciated by employers
Most RGSL alumni, myself included, like to say that RGSL teaches you a certain “way of thinking” rather than just basic academic knowledge. By using intellectually stimulating and practical approaches, this broad and open minded “way of thinking” has been the key quality RGSL has given me as a young professional.
Marta Cera, “Law and Business” Graduate, 2015
“RGSL is a place where you, apart from your regular studies, are constantly given opportunities to participate in events such as discussions, workshops and moot courts where you add to your professional skills and network with already established professionals in the field, which is one of the many prerequisites for a successful career.”
Tīna Vecvagare, “Law and Diplomacy” 3rd year student
RGSL offers two interdisciplinary bachelor study programmes:
- Law and Business
Alumni of the “Law and Business” programme have in-depth knowledge in the field of law and a firm understanding of the business environment.
- Law and Diplomacy
Alumni of the “Law and Diplomacy” programme have solid knowledge in the legal field, economics and international relations.
RGSL offers five Masters programmes:
- International and European Law (academic + professional programmes)
- Law and Finance (academic 1 year or 2 years programmes)
- Public International Law and Human Rights
- Transborder Commercial Law
- European Union Law and Policy
How to apply?
- Fill out the online application
- Attach your latest grade transcript or diploma, if you have graduated already
- Attach a motivation letter in English (max. 2 000 signs) showing your academic achievements plus other relevant experience (social projects, extra-curricular activities)
- Attach a copy of your passport and a passport- sized picture
- Submit your application until 10 July, 2018
Want to know what is it like to be a student at Riga Graduate School of Law?
Try being a student! Come, meet our students and experience a day at RGSL. Apply in advance via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org – state your name, school and programme you are interested in.