RGSL rents out office spaces in its monumental Art Nouveau (or Jugendstil) building located in Riga’s UNESCO World Heritage List enscribed district. Designed by Mikhail Eisenstein (1867–1920) and constructed in 1904–05, it represents one of finest examples of Riga’s architectural heritage. The building is located on the corner of Alberta and Strelnieku iela, in the “quiet centre” district, home to many embassies and foreign missions, and on walking distance from Riga’s Old town.
Offices for rent
Inside our Art Nouveau building
Current tenants include:
Embassy of Ireland / Austrian Trade Office / Wallonia Foreign Trade and Investment Agency / College of Business Administration / Foundation Dots / Latvian Centre for Contemporary Art / law firm bnt Klauberg, and others.
Our office spaces include
- Renovated and highly representative Art Nouveau building
- Combining modern facilities with traditional parquet floors, threefold windows and tile stoves
- General ventilation system of the building with air conditioning
- Electronic door locks
- Guarding, video monitoring and alarm systems
- Internet, landlines and computer network
- Fully equipped conference facilities are available to our tenants for special prices
For more information and visits, please contact us:
premises(abols)rgsl.edu.lv / +371 67039202