PhD in Law (University of Helsinki, 2021-present)
Master Degree in International and European Law with distinction (Riga Graduate School of Law, 2019)
Bachelor Degree in Law and Diplomacy with merit (Riga Graduate School of Law, 2017)
- Lecturer, Riga Graduate School of Law, 2021-
- Baltic Human Rights Society, Associate Researcher, 2022-
- Visiting Lecturer, Riga Graduate School of Law, 2019-2021
- International Projects Manager, Riga Graduate School of Law, 2018-2021
- State responsibility for internationally wrongful acts committed in cyberspace.
- Kaplane, Anastasija. “Succession of States in Respect of State Responsibility: Towards Yet Another Vienna Convention?” RGSL Research Papers, No. 23. Riga: Riga Graduate School of Law, 2020, 47 p.
- Van den Hout, Tjaco and Anastasija Kaplane. “Chapter 20: Dispute Resolution at the Age of Empire, 1870-1920” in Cambridge History of International Law, vol. I (Cambridge University press, forthcoming).
- Aleksandrs Potaičuks, Anastasija Kaplane. "THE DIGITALISATION OF THE PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION IN LATVIA". 2024. (forthcoming)