PhD in International Law (Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva, 2017)
MA in International Law (Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva, 2010)
Significant Professional Experience
- Researcher, Asser Institute for International and European Law, 2018-present
- Maz Weber Postdoctoral Fellow, European University Institute, 2017-2018
- Visiting Postdoctoral Researcher, Lauterpacht Centre for International Law, Cambridge, 2018
- Minority protection, history of international law, international human rights law
- ‘Negotiating Equality: Minority Protection in the Versailles Settlement’ (2018) in M. Erpelding and H. Ruiz Fabri (eds), Peace Through Law: The Versailles Peace Treaty and Dispute Settlement after World War I, Nomos/Hart (2019).
- ‘Serious Breaches of Peremptory Norms’ (2014) in A. Nollkaemper and I. Plakokefalos (eds), Principles of Shared Responsibility in International Law: An Appraisal of the State of the Art, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, pp 284-311 (with E. Wyler).