MA in Near and Middle Eastern Studies (School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) – University of London, 2019)
BA in European Studies (Maastricht University, 2017)
Significant Professional Experience
- Expert in Political and Military Affairs, Belgian General Military Staff – Strategy Department, from December 2019 to Present.
- Trainee, Belgian Permanent Representation to the Political and Security Committee of the European Union, from September 2016 to December 2016.
- Intern, Embassy of Belgium in the State of Israel, from June 2016 to August 2016.
- Intern, General Conuslate of Belgium in Guangzhou, from May 2015 to June 2015.
- Guest lecturer at the Belgian Royal Military Academy and a contributor to the Belgian Military Review. Fields of interests are the EU Common Foreign Security Policy (CFSP), complex conflict situations, MENA economies and geopolitical dynamics in the Balkans, Central Asia and the Caucasus.
- EU Strategic Culture and the European Intervention Initiative (EI2) – Belgian Military Review, 2021 (to be published).