PhD in Markets, Enterprises and Consumers – Curriculum Law and Economics, Roma Tre University, cum laude (2018)
LL.M in Administrative Science and Innovation in Public Administration University of Macerata - University of Urbino (2018)
Law Degree cum laude (University of Macerata, 2014)
Nozīmīgākā profesionālā pieredze
- Research Fellow in Climate, Energy and Mobility – University of Macerata (2022 - ongoing)
- Visiting Research Fellow – University of Luxembourg (2023 - ongoing)
- Max Weber Fellow – European University Institute – Department of Law (a.y. 2021-2022; 2022-2023)
- Research Fellow in Administrative Law, Law Department, University of Macerata, 2016 - 2018
- Lecturer in Global Environmental Law – University of Macerata (a.y. 2021-2022 / 2022-2023 /2023-2024)
- Lecturer in Town Planning and Cultural Heritage Regulatory Framework – Sapienza University of Rome (a.y. 2019-2020 / 2020-2021 / 2021-2022 / 2022-2023)
- Lecturer in Administrative Law – University of Macerata (a.y. 2019-2020 / 2020-2021)
- Lecturer in Urban Law – Sapienza University of Rome (a.y. 2018-2019)
- Lawyer - Italian Bar – Rome Bar Association (2018 – ongoing)
- IV Secretary of the XLII Conference of Young Lawyers - Rome Bar Association (2019 - ongoing)
Aktuālais pētniecības darbs
- Smart cities and legal orders
- Urban and environmental law
- Energy law and regulation
- PI Project Glovess – Glocal Governance for Smart Places (University of Macerata)
- Project Mapping Inequalities in Smart Places (British Academy)
- Global Pandemic Network (GPN)
- L’ordinamento giuridico della smart city. Sovranità e autonomie urbane, Jovene, Napoli, 2023.
A selection of recent articles:
- Sustainable Urban Mobility in the Era of Urban Regeneration in Italy, in Federalismi, 12, 2023, 104-140.
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics on the Frontlines of the Pandemic Response: The Regulatory Models for Technology Adoption and the Development of Resilient Organisations in Smart Cities (with Fumio Shimpo and Maciej M. Sokołowski) in Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, March 2023.
- Smart Health From the Hospital to the City. Regulatory Challenges for Upcoming Digital Healthcare Systems, in J. Thomas, V. Geropanta, A. Karagianni, V. Panchenko, V. Pandian, Smart Cities and Machine Learning in Urban Health, IGI global, 2022, 1-19.
- Expert Knowledge and Smart City Administration, in European Review of Digital Administration & Law – Erdal, 2021, Vol. 2, Issue 1, 57-76.
- The role of soft law measures in Italy: much ado about nothing? (with F. Aperio Bella and G. Capra), in European Journal of Risk Regulation, Vol. 12, Special Issue on Covid-19 and Soft Law, March 2021, 93-110.
- Informal settlements and international migrants: the city of Rome (Italy) as case study (with S. Abbasi) in Annual Conference Proceedings of the XXVIII International Seminar on Urban Form. University of Strathclyde Publishing, Glasgow, 2022, 1044-1051.
- Legal Policy & Pandemics. The Journal of the Global Pandemic Network – Vol. 1, Issue 1-2-3, 2021.
- Legal Policy & Pandemics. The Journal of the Global Pandemic Network – Vol. 2, Issue 1, 2022.