Ph.D in Economics, Major: Finance, University of Latvia, 2008 – 2016 (Ph.D Thesis in progress)
MSc in Economics, Major: Finance, University of Latvia, 2005 – 2006
BSc in Economics, Major: Finance, Stockholm School of Economics in Riga, 2000 – 2003
Nozīmīgākā profesionālā pieredze
- Lecturer in Financial Accounting Course: Spring Semester 2012-today, Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- Lecturer in Business Accounting Course: Spring Semester 2016-today, Riga Graduate School of Law
- Lecturer in Cambridge Venture Camp Program: Autumn- Spring Semester 2016/2017
- Lecturer in Managerial Economics Course: Spring Semester 2011-today, Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- Lecturer in Financial Risk Management Course: Spring Semester 2006-2010, University of Latvia
- Lecturer in Teambuilding: Autumn Semester 2005-2010, University of Latvia
- Head of Brokerage: FI, EQ, SD: May 2006 to September 2016, SEB Bank Latvia
- Equity Sales: Apr 2003 –Jul 2005, Citadele Banka
- Securities Transaction Operations: Apr 2002 –Apr 2003, SEB Wealth Management Latvia
Aktuālais pētniecības darbs
- PHD Thesis: Development of corporate bond market in Latvia.
- Tocelovska, N. (2016). Corporate Bonds as the Alternative for Bank Crediting: Analysis of Latvian Market. Working paper. Proceedings of the Annual International Conference “Evolution of International Trading System: Prospects and Challenges”.
- Tocelovska, N. (2016). Measuring Efficiency of the Bond Market in Latvia. Working paper. Proceedings of the XXV AEDEM International Conference.
- Tocelovska, N. (2016). Descriptive factor analysis of Latvian corporate bond market. Working Paper. Proceedings of EDAMBA International Scientific Conference for Doctoral Students and Post-Doctoral Scholars.
- Tocelovska, N. (2016). Revealing the Stage of Development of Latvian Bond Market. Working paper. University of Latvia International Conference: New Challenges of Economic and Business Development – 2016: Society, Innovations and Collaborative Economy, pp.845-857.
- Tocelovska N. (2016). Framework for Analysis of Latvian Corporate Bond Market Development. Working Paper. Proceedings of the International Conference “Economic Science for Rural Development”. ISBN 978-9984-48-255-5. Latvia University of Agriculture. Volume 43. pp. 358-365.
- Tocelovska N. (2008). Fixed Income Market as the Alternative Source of Financing for Latvian Companies. Working Paper. Proceedings of the 4th International Conference Baltic Business and Socio-Economic Development. ISBN 978-3-8305-2517-2. pp. 66-75.
- Tocelovska N. (2008). Problems of the Latvian Fixed Income Market. Working paper. Scientific Papers of University of Latvia Volume 744. ISBN 978-9984-45-141-1. pp. 110-120.
- Tocelovska N. (2008). Future Trends of Latvian Financial Market Development. Working Paper. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference of ISSEI University of Helsinki. ISBN 978-952-10-6118-9.
- Tocelovska N. (2008). Credit Default Swap: its Definition and Current Application in Latvia. Working paper. Scientific Papers of the University of Economics –Varna International Conference: Current Issues of the Economy and the Management of Business.
- Tocelovska N., 2008. Latvian Debt Market: 14 Years of Experience and its Future Development. Working paper. Scientific Papers of University of Latvia Volume 737. ISBN 978-9984-45-022-3. pp. 345–353.
- Vaidere. I., Tocelovska N. (2006). Corporate governance: its definition and Application in Latvia. Proceedings of the International Scientific conference „Economic science for rural development” Nr.11. pp. 140.-143.