J.D. (Juris Doctor) University of Southern California 1990
B.A., Cum Laude, Political Science, UCLA, 1986
Nozīmīgākā profesionālā pieredze
- European Commission, Head of Unit, Digital Innovation and Blockchain, Digital Single Market Directorate, DG CONNECT; Co-Chair of the FinTech Task Force; plus previous Head of Unit posts 2005 to present
- Visiting Fellow (Senior EU Fellow), St. Antony’s College, University of Oxford 2013-14
- Associate, Political Economy of Financial Markets, 2013- present
- Deputy Head of the Bioethics Department, Directorate General – Legal Affairs, Council of Europe, 1997 to 2005.
Aktuālais pētniecības darbs
- Law and political economy of decentralised digital technologies.
- New Models of Financing and Financial Reporting for European SMEs, Part I,Chapter 2: The role of the state in the Innovation Triangle – law and policy fostering the optimal regulatory, business and innovation policy environment, , Palgreave MacMillan, 2019, pp. 23-38.
- The Need for an Innovation Principle in Regulatory Impact Assessment: The Case of Finance and Innovation in Europe, Policy and Internet, Wiley Periodicals, 2014, pp. 377-392.