Lawyer, Faculty of Law, University of Latvia, completed with distinction, 1975.
Nozīmīgākā profesionālā pieredze
- 2004 – 2018 : Member of the Sworn Advocate Examination Commission.
- 1998 : Member of the working group for drafting the criminal procedure law.
- Since 1990 : sworn advocate at the law firm "Klotiņi and Serģis"
- 1980 – 2002 : Lecturer at the Faculty of Law, University of Latvia
- 1980 – 2002 : lectures and seminars, course and bachelor thesis management in the course of criminal procedure for students of the Faculty of Law of the University of Latvia
- 1980 – 2002 : lectures and seminars in the prosecutor's office supervision course for students of the Faculty of Law of the University of Latvia
- 1997 – 2002 : lectures and seminars, supervision of master's theses in the course Problems of criminal procedure for master students of the Faculty of Law of the University of Latvia
- 1996 – 2001 : Teacher of Riga Center Humanitarian Gymnasium
- 1977 – 1980 : Senior Investigator of the Riga City Prosecutor's Office
- 1975 – 1976 : Investigator of Tukums District Prosecutor's Office
- Preface to the reprint of the book - Criminal proceedings and court evidence. A.Liede (1970 facsimile edition). - Riga, Publishing House Zvaigzne ABC, 2010.