Cultural heritage and Art law is a broad and fascinating field of law. It is interdisciplinary in nature and covers art in war and peace, antiquities and new technologies, books and folklore, underground and marine archaeology, architecture, treasure and finds, public and private sales, tax and insurance issues, and much, much more. It helps to preserve our identity and operate as a skilled market player. Moreover, art objects' record-setting prices make it a luxury sphere which never underestimates knowledgeable advice. The seminar will cover four trending topics with world-level practicing experts from different environments.
- Time: 28 September
- Lecturers: Jean-Robert Gisler, Alessandro Chechi , Yaniv Benhamou, Kate Zilgalve
- Language of the course: English
- Place: Riga Gradute School of Law, Strēlnieku iela 4k-2, Rīga
- Early bird until 1 August: 195 EUR + VAT
- Regular rate until 20 September: 225 EUR + VAT
- RGSL Alumni rate: 175 EUR + VAT