On 23 October 2014 at 15:00 RGSL had its first Open Day event this year. During the event potential students had a chance to familiarise themself with the school, its programmes, students, teachers, study environment and all other opportunities at RGSL.
Next Open Day event will be held on 7 March 2015.
- Dr. Inese Druviete, Bachelor Programmes Director
- Santa Jastrebova, Bachelor Programmes Coordinator
Masters study programmes and admission (Rooma W41)
- Waleed Gumaa, Law and Finance Master programme director
Presentation of the RGSL Students Association (Room W42)
- Jānis Eismonts, President of the RGSL Student association
Alumni Experience: discussion with RGSL Alumni (Room W42)
- Aleksandra Meleško, International and European law Masters programme 2001, former legal secretary at the Chambers of Judge Sir Konrad Schiemann, Court of Justice of the European Union, Luxembourg
- Otto Tabuns, Law and Diplomacy Bachelor programme 2014, Latvian Presidency of the Council of the European Union Project Coordinator at Latvian Institute
17:00 Individual consultations & refreshments
- Law and Business
- Law and Diplomacy
RGSL offers seven Masters programmes tailored for professional development (LL.M):
- International and European Law
- Transborder Commercial Law
- Public International Law and Human Rights
- European Union Law & Policy
- Law and Finance
- Legal Linguistics
A joint Doctoral programme in cooperation with the University of Copenhagen opened in 2013.
This year RGSL offers free study places for outstanding applicants: one free study place in each Bachelor programme is available for Latvian applicants with highest (at least 8) overall grade average. If you are ambitious person that strive for excellence then do not hesitate - visit us and apply for the studies!
- Deadline for early admission is 17 March 2015
- Deadline for general admission is 8 July 2015