All those who apply by 7 July for studies at Riga Graduate School of Law (RGSL) will receive an admission decision no later than 11 July 2016.
If accepted for studies on a RGSL Bachelor or Masters programme, you should communicate your decision to us through the RGSL online application system.
Registration for studies and signing of study agreements will take place at RGSL, Strēlnieku iela 4k-2, at the Student Service (2nd floor of the P. Wallenberg building), on the following dates:
- 11 July from 8:00 –14:00
- 12 July from 14:00 – 19:00
- 13 July from 9:00 – 17:00
Documents required for registration:
Applicants entitled to register for studies should arrive in person (or by a representative holding a power of attorney verified by a notary public with a copy of the applicant's identification document).
In order to sign the study agreement applicants must present the following documents:
- copy identification document (passport/ID card )
- documents certifying previous education:
1) certificate of secondary education (including certificates of centralised exams, if applicable) – for Bachelor students
2) diploma and diploma supplement – for Master students
If originals of educational documents are not available you should present certified copies.
After signing study agreements:
- if necessary, you should apply for study and student loans;
- transfer to the RGSL bank account the full amount of the tuition fee for the Autumn semester (half of the annual tuition fee) or the first instalment according to the individual schedule before 15 August.
RGSL company details:
SIA Riga Graduate School of Law
Strelnieku iela 4 k-2
Riga LV-1010, Latvia
VAT Reg.No. LV40003386183
Bank: Swedbank HABALV22
Account No. LV09HABA000140J039336
Payment details: name, surname, study programme, semester, personal code.
Student cards will be issued in the first week of September.