Riga Graduate School of Law will contact all applicants who submitted their applications for studies at RGSL with admission decision no later than 11 July 2014.
If you have received an accepted offer for studies at the Riga Graduate School of Law Masters or Bachelor programmes please make your decision and inform us through the RGSL online application system until 14 July by following the hyperlink, which you received by e-mail.
Registration for studies and signing of study agreements will take place at RGSL, Strēlnieku iela 4k-2, Lobby of the Wallenberg Building, 1st floor, on the following dates:
- Monday, 14 July 8:00-19:00
- Tuesday, 15 July 8:00-19:00
- Wednesday, 16 July 8:00-19:00
Documents required for registration:
Applicants entitled to register for studies must arrive in person or they shall be represented by a trustee presenting a power of attorney verified by notary public and a copy of applicant's identification document.
Applicants will be required to present an identification document, to sign the study agreement and to present the following documents:
- A copy of identification document (passport/ID card )
- Documents certifying previously obtained education, diploma supplement and certificate of centralized exams (Bachelors only). If originals are not available please present notarized copies
- Other documents if required by the RGSL Rules of Admission
After signing of study agreements:
- If necessary, please apply for study or student loans
- Tuition fee for the Autumn semester (half of the annual tuition fee) or the first installment according to the individual schedule in full amount must be transfered to the RGSL bank account until 15 August
- The respective part of the paid tuition fee will be returned if the student recieves a study loan
- RGSL bank account:
Riga Graduate School of Law
Strēlnieku 4k-2, Rīga LV-1010
Account no.: LV09HABA000140J039336
Payment details: name, surname, study programme, semester, agreement no.
Student cards will be issued in the first week of September