Riga Graduate School of Law is seeking an Assistant to Rector and Prorector. This is a full time position that combines both academic and administrative duties, including:
- conducting seminars,
- administrative work in research projects,
- work with internal and external documents,
- preparation of reports
- organisation of academic events,
- translation between Latvian and English, etc.
The candidate must possess:
- excellent knowledge of English and Latvian languages
- legal education
- master degree will be considered as an advantage
- knowledge in the area of human rights will be considered as an advantage
This position is ideal for persons willing to work in academic environment and offers a great potential for personal growth.
Please, send your CV and a letter of motivation electronically by 20 February to Ksenija.Levcenko(abols)rgsl.edu.lv