RGSL participated in the “Skola 2017” International Education Fair between 24 and 26 February
Potential students came to learn about studies at RGSL, the application procedure and to have their questions answered! RGSL students shared their experiences; studying in English amongst many international students and how RGSL has taught them to think creatively!
Do not miss the Early Admission on 14 March 2017. Why to apply early?
1) Applying for studies by 14 March could earn you a 10% discount for your first year of studies
2) Early Admission applicants will participate in the Early Admission Lottery – we will raffle one free study place for one academic year among all eligible applicants
RGSL offers two interdisciplinary Bachelor study programmes:
- Law and Business
- Law and Diplomacy
RGSL offers five Masters programmes for professional growth:
- International and European Law (academic + professional programmes)
- Law and Finance
- Public International Law and Human Rights
- Transborder Commercial Law
- European Union Law and Policy
The programmes are all taught in English and offer an internationally competitive legal education for a breathtaking career and international recognition.
To apply, go to apply.rgsl.edu.lv, fill in your personal data, write a motivation letter, attach copies of diploma and diploma transcripts as well as results of English language proficiency test (if required), attach a copy of your passport and a photo, then submit your application!