In the 2019/2020 academic year there are following scholarships available for Riga Graduate School of Law (RGSL) Masters programmes:
- One scholarship for the best applicant in the "Public International Law and Human Rights" Masters programme in a form of a 100% tuition fee waiver.
- Eight scholarships available for eight students from Russia to cover their studies in one-year academic Masters programmes at RGSL in either of these three programmes:
- Law and Finance (3 applications);
- Transborder Commercial Law (2 applications);
- Technology Law (3 applications).
The scholarships cover full RGSL tuition fee for the respective programme. In addition, the students will be granted a monthly stipend in the amount 525 USD to cover their living expenses, such as accommodation, food, etc.