Information for ERASMUS exchange studies at RGSL
Riga Graduate School of Law (RGSL) welcomes undergraduate (Bachelor) and graduate (Masters) exchange students from Partner Universities to spend one or two semesters at RGSL. All courses at RGSL are taught in English and are available to mobility students (except for thesis writing and research papers as separate courses with ECTS).
INCOMING students have to be nominated by their home university. Nominations from partners for SPRING 2021 to be sent to RGSL Erasmus coordinator in the period 15 October - 1 November 2020. Student online registration will be open 15 October - 15 November 2020.
- Information guidelines for incoming students for spring semester will be published by mid-October.
- Spring semester dates for Bachelor studies 18 January - 31 May 2021, for Masters studies 8 February - 30 June 2021.
- Course catalogue (all courses are taught in English):
Course outlines can be viewed on the study portal here If you do not find the course outline, it may be in the process of updating, reviewing.
- Learning Agreements: RGSL generally does not require signed LA before the arrival (due to final course selection made after orientation and introduction days in Riga) but if the sending university requests it, preliminary draft LA can be approved. Signed LA is mandatory for students who will need to apply for Latvian visa.
- Online application deadline: 15 November for students wishing to study at RGSL in Spring semester. The application site will open by mid-October.
Acceptance letters will be sent directly to students no later than 2 weeks after the deadline.