Readers are welcome to use the following full text databases (access via IP address authenticated within RGSL network):
- Westlaw International – West’s online legal research service providing fast and easy access to an extensive collection of legal resources, news, business, and public records information. Westlaw offers access to a complete and fully integrated legal and business research system. More than 28,000 databases offer both broad and deep coverage. List of sources
- Westlaw UK – access to easily searchable databases of UK case law, legislation, news, journals, commentary, Current Awareness alerts and EU legal materials. Over 100 journals and access to abstracts of every article in every English-language legal journal in Europe via the Legal Journals Index.More information
- HeinOnline – offers the world’s largest collection of electronic, image-based periodicals from inception (fully-searchable and in pdf format including all charts, graphs, pictures, photographs, and footnotes). Database consists of four major collections: the Law Journal Library (more than 1,100 journals), the Federal Register Library, the Treaties and Agreements Library (all U.S. Treaties and Agreements, whether in-force, expired, or yet-to-be published), and the U.S. Supreme Court Library. List of sources
- HeinOnline Foreign and International Law Resources (FILR) database – includes treasures of some of the world’s best international law publications, from the in-depth coverage of publications of prominent Yearbooks from around the world and series the American Society of International Law to the Hague Permanent Court of International Justice and the publications of dozens of other highly-respected publishers. List of sources
- Kluwer Law Journals Online, kas nodrošina pieeju visu Kluwer law žurnālu arhīvam un tekošajiem sējumiem
- Kluwer Digital Book Platform – RJA pieeja 10 jaunākajām e-grāmatām. Lai tās lasītu, izvēlamies SUBSCRIBED CONTENT un atslēdzam pop-up blocker.
- Oxford Handbooks Online – pieeja 31 grāmatai Tiesību zinātnēs un 84 grāmatām Politikas zinātnēs
- Oxford Scholarly Authorities on International Law – contains full-text online editions of market-leading reference works and treatises published by Oxford University Press, such as Oppenheim, and the Oxford Commentaries on International Law a.o.
- world’s leading scientific database ScienceDirect. Full texts available from the Freedom Collection (list of journal titles)
- “Jurista Vārds” – Latvian weekly legal newspaper including an archive of “Jurista Vārds”