ERASMUS+ Key Action 1 “Mobility of individuals” offers opportunities for students to undertake a learning and/or professional experience in another country. Student mobility can either be a study period abroad at a partner higher education institution or a traineeship (work placement) abroad in an enterprise or any other relevant workplace. Duration requirement for the study period is from 3 to 12 months, and for traineeship – from 2 to 12 months.
The CALL IS CLOSED for Year 2 bachelor student applications for ERASMUS studies in the spring semester of the academic year 2017/2018. For future student-applicant information, below are conditions and list of partner universities from the previous call.
- Brief overview of ERASMUS for students 2017
- Partner universities for Erasmus 2017-2018
For additional information and individual consultations contact Ulla Zumente-Steele, ERASMUS Institutional Coordinator, e-mail ulla(at)rgsl.edu.lv or facebook
Read RGSL student stories from Erasmus studies
- Anna Matora, University of Lapland, Finland
- Laura Marija Randere, University of Deusto, Spain
- Simona Adlere, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Lūcija Pričina, University of Padova, Italy
- Renāte Apse, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Kate Kārkliņa, University of Iceland, Iceland