Doctor of Laws (University of Latvia, 2020)
Doctoral Erasmus+ (Lund University in Sweden, 2019)
Master of Laws (University of Latvia, 2014)
Significant Professional Experience
- Judicial Counselor, the Supreme Court of the Republic of Latvia, 2016–Present.
- Judge's Assistant, the Supreme Court of the Republic of Latvia, the Department of Administrative Cases, 2014–2016.
- Recognition of Foreign Diplomas and Qualifications
- European and Comparative Administrative Law and Procedure
- Doctoral dissertation: Foreign Administrative Acts in Latvia and the European Union
- Co-author of the EU Law Textbook: European Union Law. Part II. Substantial Law. Riga: Tiesu namu aģentūra, 2016. 978-9934-508-30-1
- Co-author of the EU Law Textbook: European Union Law. Part I. Institutional Law. Riga: Tiesu namu aģentūra, 2014. ISBN 978-9934-508-16-5.