MA in Politics (New York University, 2014)
BA in Politics (University of Latvia, 2011)
Significant Professional Experience
- Research fellow, NDA Center for Security and Strategic Research, 2014 – currently
- Political commentator, Australian radio SBS, 2014 – currently
- Intern, Permanent Mission of the Republic of Latvia to the United Nations, 2014
- Rector’s assistant, Riga Graduate School of Law, 2012-2013
- U.S. foreign policy, particularly U.S. grand strategies and U.S. – Russia relations; energy security.
- Hiršs M., Sprūds A. Energy (in)security: challenges and prospects for the EU&Baltics. LIIA policy brief. November, 2014, 6 p.
- Edit. Spolītis V., Reetz A. et al. 7 myths about democracy in Latvia. Riga, 2011, pp. 7-16, 53-58.