An updated info on study process at Riga Graduate School of Law (RGSL) in the wake of the state of emergency declared in Latvia starting from 11 October and the number of new restrictions aimed at containing the spread of Covid-19. Please find attached the new RGSL Regulations on the precautionary measures at the end of this article.
1. The study process at RGSL is organised in person, observing the mandatory epidemiological safety measures specified in the country.
2. Persons with a valid COVID-19 certificate, which confirms the fact of vaccination or recovery, participate in the in-class study process. Upon the request of the RGSL, the student is obliged to provide information on the fact of COVID-19 vaccination or recovery by presenting a valid COVID-19 certificate to the RGSL staff.
3. Face masks must be worn while on RGSL premises. Face masks are available in the Study Department as well as in the auditoriums.
4. RGSL students are invited to use RGSL premises as little as possible outside the set lecture schedule. As far as possible, students should avoid crowding in RGSL premises. Personal hygiene must also be observed.
5. RGSL has the right to organise remotely classes, the implementation of which is not related to the decrease in the quality of studies. Students will be informed in time about distance learning and its course.
6. If a RGSL student shows signs of acute respiratory infectious disease (fever, cough, shortness of breath), the student is obliged to immediately stop the study process and go home, informing the Study Department.
7. If a RGSL student is diagnosed with a COVID-19 infection, the Study Department must be informed immediately.
For students of Bachelor study programmes:
For students of Masters study programmes:
RGSL Regulations on the implementation of the precautionary measures to limit the spread of Covid-19 infection in the academic year 2020/2021