Admission criteria for Bachelor programmes
- A certified copy of the diploma and diploma transcript with an English translation (if the diploma is issued outside Latvia) corresponding to ECTS level C or higher.
- English language proficiency: IELTS 6+, TOEFL IBT 80+ or TOEFL paper based test 550+. English language grade 7 for the secondary school students from Latvia.
- Academic and scientific achievements, active participation in youth organisations, and other relevant activities.
Admission rules for Bachelor programmes are available here.
Admission criteria for Masters programmes
- All masters programmes are available to students who have completed a bachelor, masters or equivalent degree in law or a related field (on the condition that basic knowledge of law and corresponding work experience can be demonstrated).
- For students with a three-year bachelor degree, options are limited to the two-year masters programmes.
- English language proficiency: IELTS 6+, TOEFL IBT 80+ or TOEFL paper based test 550+.
Admission rules for Masters programmes are available here.