Riga Graduate School of Law (RGSL) is a specialised law school located in Northern Europe offering interdisciplinary Bachelor and Masters studies in law, which can be combined with business, international relations, finance and policy. The goal of RGSL is to provide strong international academic education within the context of an ever-changing and interconnected world. The latest data from student survey available here.
- 6 Masters programmes in public and private international related subjects, including European Law, Finance, Public International Law and Human Rights, Transborder Commercial Law, EU Law and Policy, and Technology Law.
- 2 Interdisciplinary Bachelor programmes in which law is studied in combination with business management and international relations.
- Home to an active and diverse community of students from more than 30 different countries.
- Study in English with an international faculty of academics and practitioners.
- Erasmus+ and Nordplus mobility at our 40+ partner universities across Europe and internship opportunities as well.
- Medium-sized, specialised university offering a tailored and stimulating learning environment.
- Students enjoy our small classes, which allow room for debate and individual questions, and ease contact with fellow students and faculty members.
- Study approach that supports students to develop their potential through critical thinking, problem solving, and adaptability.
- We value an open and international culture and encourage students to make the most of their studies.